WingFX offers instant access to guitar effects, filters, samples, and more. WingFX is specifically designed to match the unique controls on your Livid Instruments Guitar Wing controller - use the Guitar Wing hardware to dynamically control your FX as you play.
Don't have a Guitar Wing? The app is still fully functional and you can interact with the touch screen to control the FX.
To connect via Bluetooth
1) Start WingFX and turn your Guitar Wing on
2) Push the "Reconnect Wing" button in the app
3) Click on the Guitar Wing in the list that shows up as 'Not Connected'
4) The status should change to 'Connected', and your Guitar Wing should now control the app
5) In the top left corner of the app, flip the switch to 'On'.
You will need audio input to your device (an audio interface or a iOS guitar cable).
For more details, press the Livid logo in the app to visit the support page.
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
WingFX is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
WingFX (version 1.4.2) has a file size of 46.98 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.